Geoscan Group is Russian manufacturer of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and developer of photogrammetric data processing and three-dimensional data visualization software.
Geoscan specializes on production of 2 types of UVA: fixed-wing and multirotor. One of the main advantages of our UVAs is inhouse Russian-based production. Production line uses only few components of third-parties production. Prevailing part of own developed components allows to reduce prime costs seriously.
Our electronic equipment and UAV production facilities, design and software developments located in 5,500 m2 area in St.Petersburg. Geoscan group has offices in Moscow, Belgorod and Surgut.
Geoscan supplies its products to 12 countries. The unique advantages of Geoscan technology are record length and duration of flight. Quality of our UAVs allows to compete and surpass most of the global equivalents.
Geoscan is the first company in the world that solve the problem in artificial intelligence field automatic 3D-modeling based on a series of multi angle images. This software – Agisoft Metashape – is used in cinematography, game development, archeology, mapping, cadaster and construction monitoring. Metashape is currently supplied to 131 countries worldwide.
Geoscan Group is the only company in the world that owns all the necessary components of UAV technology for aerial photography and geo exploration, including avionics, sensors, communication and ground control systems, fixed-wing UAVs and copters production facilities, software for data processing and visualization, services for mapping, cities modelling, drone light shows, etc.
- Unique technology for carrying out large-scale cadastral works, that allows to reduce expenses several times;
- The largest UAV-using project in the world – large-scale 3D model of the entire Tula region was fulfilled by processing 6.000.000 aerial photos.
- Development of 3D geo info system and technology for building up 3D geo portals;
- Development of unique technology for integrated power line monitoring using UAVs;
- Development of quantum magnetometer for geological exploration with technology for unmanned magnetic exploration.
- For the first time in the world, an iron deposit was discovered by UAV - 300 million tons of iron ore in Yakutia
- Archaeological researches were performed with Magnetometric UAV Geoscan 401 Geophysics in Omsk region, Russia
- Aerial photography and 3D model of Komsomolsk-on-Amur city were performed
- Geoscan introduced first rental service of UAV in Russia
- An improved version of Geoscan 201 complex has been released
- Aerial photography and 3D models of Kazan and Naberezhnye Chelny cities were created
- Indoor navigational system for Pioneer copters completed
- Geoscan drones participated in "Northern Descent" Arctic expedition, where they were successfully tested out in severe temperature conditions down to -34 °C
- Metashape and GIS Sputnik software products received mine surveying certification
- 3D models and UAV aerial photography performed for Banja Luka and Brcko in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Geoscan participated in international business RUSSOFT association and performed aerial photography of infrastructure facilities in India
- Aerial photography and vectorization of Moscow region roads with total length more than 1,400 km
- Aerial photography of more than 7000 km power lines in Siberia, Western Siberia and North-West of Russia
- Continued regular monitoring of high-speed Moscow-Kazan railway line construction
- Completed inventory of more than 9000 km2 of lands in Demyansky, Starorussky and Krestetsky districts of Novgorod region
- Aerial photography, 3D modelling and orthophotoimaging of the Caucasus ski resorts were carried out: Elbrus (Kabardino-Balkaria), Arkhyz (Karachay-Cherkessia) and Veduchi (Chechnya)
- First kits of Pioneer drones were shipped to India and Taiwan
- Start releasing the 3D-link radio modem
- Geoscan 401 copter performed medicines delivery to the remote island of Voitsy In Novgorod region. Also, in Leningrad region quadcopter performed high-speed documents delivery across the railroad terminal of Ust-Luga port
- First aerial photography of rural and forest lands in the Republic of Angola was executed by Geoscan 201 Agro UAV
- "UAV operator" training course was launched at Technograd, Moscow National Exhibition
- Geoscan carried out aerial surveys in Antarctica, in Progress and Molodezhnaya stations
- Ice exploration from icebreaker “Novorossiysk” was successfully completed by Geoscan 401 quadcopter
- Aerial photography and 3D model creation of Khabarovsk
- Development of a quantum magnetometer for aeromagnetic survey
- Branch offices opened in Surgut and Belgorod
- Geoscan 401 quadcopter surveyed mountain routes in Kyrgyzstan at an altitude of 3500 m
- The world's first commercial project of aeromagnetic exploration of gold deposits with the use of UAVs was implemented by Geoscan 401 Geophysics in Kazakhstan
- First sales of Geoscan UAV in Uzbekistan and Oman
- A 3D-model creation of Palmyra city with Geoscan technology
- Geoscan Winner of "Industry Leader of the Russian Federation" contest
- Development of 3D geo info portal "Tomsk: Building a city together" for the administration of the city
- Development of technology for 3D-modelling of industrial chimneys
- Land inventory works with creation of 3D-model launched in Novgorod region
- Company executed the largest UAV-using project in the world – large-scale 3D model of the entire Tula region was fulfilled by processing 6.000.000 aerial photos.
- Geoscan hits the list of the 62 fastest growing high-tech companies of Russia as National Champion
- Geoscan participates in the "AgroNTI" agricultural project
- Aerial photography of more than 4,000 km of gas pipelines
- Aerial photography of Uzon-Geyzernaya depression in the territory of the Kronotsky reserve in Kamchatka
- Geoscan – Winner of the National Award "Business Success"
- First sale of Geoscan UAV in Vietnam, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus and Serbia
- New office open in Moscow
- Developed and designed the universal UAV autopilot
- For the first time in the world, a survey and 3D modelling of power lines with a length of more than 4,000 km were carried out
- Development and release of a Pioneer copter - a multifunctional educational and training assembly kit
- Launch of the NTI project “Digital Model of a Sample Region” - beginning of the creation of a 3D model of the Tula Region
- Development of the technology of thermal imaging with the use of Geoscan UAVs, conducting the first aerial thermal photographing
- Geoscan Company - "The Best Exporter of Information and Communication Technologies" in the nomination "The Best Key Clusters of Saint-Petersburg 2015"
- 3D-model Creation of Astana,Kazakhstan
- More than 1.5 million hectares of crops are surveyed with the help of Geoscan 201 Agro UAV
- Monitoring of "St. Petersburg" Arena construction site using Geoscan 401 quadcopter
- Conducting Geoscan and MIIGAiK joint seminars in Colombia and Argentina about the use of UAVs for aerial photography
- First sale of Geoscan 201 in Mexico, Switzerland and Kazakhstan
- Created "Geoscan 401" upgraded version
- Product development: Gyro-stabilized video surveillance platform
- Glacier survey in Tavan Bogd, Mongolia, covering an area of 43km2 : The survey carried out between 400 - 1500 m altitude at the launching point then reached 4500 m altitude, which has set a new record in UAV industry.
- Aerial photography and 3D model creation of St.petersburg Ring road
- Aerial photography and 3D model creation of Salekhard, Russia
- Ecological monitoring of the landfills of the Crimea Republic
- Aerial photography and 3D model creation of Tomsk city — the largest project in the world (at the time of creation), carried out by UAV
- Starting the batch production of Geoscan 201 UAV
- The first sale to Europe - Geoscan 101 in Greece
- Completed the the Silk Road highway aerial survey in Russia with the length of 2080 km
- Multispectral camera development for UAV
- Starting agricultural survey and NDVI map creation
- Aerial photography and road inventory of the Republic of Crimea
- Product development: GIS Sputnik – geographic information software
- Product development: Geoscan 201 – unmanned aerial photography system
- Product development: Geoscan 401 (quadcopter)
- The first digital receiver unit of DRM standard development in Russia
- The first mine surveying project was carried out - Berezovsky 3D coal mine model creation
- Aerial photography and 3D city model creation Gatchina, Russia
- Created the first fixed-wing UAV - Geoscan 101
- The beginning of batch production of unmanned aerial systems
- First sale of Geoscan 101 in Russia and near abroad
- The implementation of the first aerial photography projects and ortho-mosaics creation
- First Russian drone presented at the GIS exhibition "Intergeo"
- Company foundation
- Developed the first version of wireless broadband
Free flight operators training