Geoscan 701 provides a set of images with precise camera position at the time of image capture and data from a geodetic-class GNSS receiver. After processing data in Agisoft Metashape software you get orthomosaics, digital surface models and digital elevation models in any coordinate system, including those without using horizontal and vertical control points.
- ICE allows covering up to 1,000 km.
- It is possible to integrate several cameras simultaneously.
- Together with PPK/PPP, an onboard geodetic-class GNSS receiver and precise camera position at the time of image capture ensure high accuracy of projection center coordinates (PCC) down to 1.5 cm.
- The medium format 100MP Phase One iXM camera provides high-light sensitivity, dynamic range, and low noise. Each camera is precisely calibrated with defining camera interior orientation elements. All this ensures horizontal accuracy down to 5 cm*.
*at 3 cm/px GSD
- Automatic flight planning, taking into account the area to be surveyed and parameters in Geoscan Planner software.
- Fully automatic flight after catapult launch. The UAV will land on a parachute in a preset area.
- GNSS data can be converted into a RINEX file with the camera position at the time of image capture for the calculation of kinematic data in any specialized software.
- The ability to customize the payload.
- Communication between the devices is via the interference-resistant CAN interface.
- Emergency operation if a pilot tube is covered with ice.
- Automatic check of all systems before take-off.
- Autonomous flight data recorder on board.
- Autonomous flight out of ground control station radio communication range using the Iridium system for aircraft position tracking.
- Extended ICE lifespan through modernization.
- Hybrid landing system: parachute and ballonet.
100MP and 50MP Phase One iXM cameras are easily integrated with Geoscan 701
Medium format 50MP and 100MP Phase One iXM cameras. The latter incorporates sensors with backside illumination (BSI) technology for improved high-light sensitivity and dynamic range. Also, Phase One iXM cameras are fast, highly responsive, and robust and are available with a range of high-resolution lenses from 35 mm to 80 mm.
|Resolution, px||11664 x 8750||8280 x 6208|
|Pixel size, microns||3.76||5.3|
11664 x 8750
8280 x 6208
Pixel size, microns
Multispectral camera MicaSense RedEdge-MX
This model is famous for good value for money. The camera is delivered with DLS 2 light sensor.
|Shutter type||Global shutter|
|Lens focal length||5.5 mm|
Lens focal length
Wavelength of maximum transmittance / FWHM
Max flight time
Max coverage in one flight
Max take-off weight
Max payload weight
Max route length
Max flight altitude
(above sea level)
4 500 m
Four-stroke petrol ICE
40 сm3, 3.75 hp
Take-off preparation time
-20 to +40°С
The Geoscan Planner software makes it possible to manage a flight mission for surveying areal and linear objects, using various flight modes (by points, based on terrain, etc.). Import KML and KMZ files, use different cartographic bases, control the flight, and adjust the mission while working with the drone. After the flight is completed,the software creates a RINEX file with the times of image capture.
Features of Geoscan Planner:
- 3D framework for creating terrain-oriented flight tasks
- User’s maps and bases import (wms, wmts, tiff, kmz, tls)
- Automatiс flight task construction according to KML files
- Multiple coordinate systems
- Distant manual operating
- Playback mode
Geoscan Planner is included in the bundle.